Sunday, November 15, 2009

Free For You



Here is an early Christmas present for you!  I have been burrowing through my old folders to put as many different examples of my illustration work on my new illustration blog.  And I found this little cut out that I designed about 30 years ago!  So if you know any little girls or boys who might like to make a tiny, retro, card dolls house please feel free to print it out.  The images are quite good resolution and should print out well. Click on each image and then print.  You can enlarge it to if you wish but each image fits easily onto an A4 page.  It is all to the same scale and if you print onto thin card it will work better.  Colour it in first, cut out along all the pink lines and stick where the dots are.  When you have made it why not send me a picture of your finished little house.  I will post up any that I get on here.  Have fun and pass it on. 

I am trying to up my "web presence" and to organise my blogs a bit, hence the new one just for illustration and the Facebook fan page and the new Etsy Shop so any help would be lovely.

No comments: